WinterBlast seeks to introduce children to Christ and His message of salvation as well as to provide a setting and community where their lives are enriched through high energy and intentional programming. We hope that during their winter break, your child's experience is a real blast!
Program Information | 2016
- Session 1: December 27-30 ($140)
- Session 2: January 2-6 ($175)
- Grades (current): 1st - 6th
- Time: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Extended care | 7:15-8:30am | $5 per camper/per use
5:00-6:00pm | $5 per camper/per use
What to Bring
- Indoor clothing
- Outdoor snow gear including boots, snow pants, gloves, scarves, hats, etc.
- Small backpack for belongings
- Athletic shoes
- Water bottle
- Small amount of money for camp store or hot chocolate cafe